As a digital producer, I work with the digital team to keep Minnesotans informed. My goal is to make sure that MPR lifts voices and stories that have been marginalized in the news cycle and help create a Minnesota that works for all residents.
I have a bachelor’s degree in English and media studies from University of Wisconsin — La Crosse and a master’s degree in social justice and investigative reporting from Northwestern University.
Have a story idea? Reach out to me: firstname.lastname@example.org or @samstroozas
- Minneapolis-based record club invites patrons to sample sound, visual arts
- 100 years overdue, book finally returned to St. Paul Public Library
- The 18-inch Minnesota icon: American Girl Lila Monetti
- 'Bone Iver' and bony Taylor Swifts: 12-foot skeletons delight across Minnesota
- Advocates hope new Twin Cities zine fest kindles interest in queer, trans art
- MPR News' favorite summer reads
- Minnesota's First Feline goes missing
- ‘12-day reunion for everybody’: 1 family, 2 State Fair food booths, many grandkids
- Legends in butter: Family boasts 2 Princess Kays, multiple State Fair finalists
- Iconic fried pickles vendor is set to debut new building at Minnesota State Fair