Catharine Richert is based in Rochester, Minn., and covers Southeast Minnesota for MPR News. She was previously on MPR's politics team, and has contributed to MPR's health care coverage. She lives in Rochester with her husband, a neurologist at the Mayo Clinic, and their three children.
- City of Rochester to require masks indoors in fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19: As more people return to work, 4 things to know about your rights
- As state continues to reopen, some office workers fear COVID-19 exposure, retaliation
- Muntaas Farah and Yezi Gugsa: Teenagers lead the charge in Rochester
- In Rochester, a debate over mandatory masks in Med City
- Mayo: Plasma from recovered patients safe for treating COVID-19
- June 11 update on COVID-19 in MN: 1,249 deaths; hospitalizations dip
- June 3 update on COVID-19 in MN: Deaths rise to 1,086; protests a 'recipe for spread'
- It was hailed as the 'Minnesota moonshot' — but why hasn’t antibody testing taken off?
- In a pandemic, technology helps tribe reconnect with Dakota language