Catharine Richert is based in Rochester, Minn., and covers Southeast Minnesota for MPR News. She was previously on MPR's politics team, and has contributed to MPR's health care coverage. She lives in Rochester with her husband, a neurologist at the Mayo Clinic, and their three children.
- Officer who shot Wright to face 2nd-degree manslaughter charge
- What you need to know about Minnesota's J&J COVID vaccine pause
- Has the pandemic permanently changed higher education?
- Are you on the hunt for a vaccine?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19? We want to hear from you.
- Black nurse volunteers give shots to Minnesota's most vulnerable
- As schools reopen in Minnesota, COVID-19 cases climb
- For some COVID patients, ICU stay comes with post-traumatic stress
- ‘Sick for a season’: A glimpse at the road to recovery after a difficult battle with COVID
- Listeners react to state's COVID-19 vaccine expansion