Associate digital producer
Amy Felegy (fell-EGGY) is an associate digital producer for MPR News based in Moorhead.
A northern Minnesota-born multimedia journalist, she has reported, edited and produced across the metro. Amy has a bachelor’s degree in journalism from the University of Minnesota — Twin Cities.
When not producing, she can be found playing saxophone and guitar with her band, embracing the outdoors and making all sorts of art.
Reach Amy at email@example.com, (218) 585-2025 or on Twitter: @FelegyAmy.
- Tips to get outside for Memorial Day weekend — even if you don't have a campsite
- Steve Inskeep's advice to UMN Morris grads: 'You're allowed to laugh'
- Esports at University of North Dakota are leveling up
- River levels ready to slowly drop across Minnesota, but major cleanup lies ahead
- Winona LaDuke resigns as Honor The Earth leader after sexual harassment case
- Mosquito season is on its way, and it'll likely be worse than the past couple of years
- NCAA hockey: Minnesota beats Canisius 9-2, will challenge St. Cloud for Frozen Four spot
- Ahead of potentially historic flooding, here's what to know (and do) to prepare
- 'Reconnecting with the human': Minnesota podcast tackles humanity, womanhood and Islam
- How to celebrate St. Patrick's Day (deliciously) in the kitchen