- CDC official who warned Americans coronavirus could cause 'severe' disruption resigns
- New study estimates more than 900,000 people have died of COVID-19 in U.S.
- Prancer, the 'haunted Victorian child' dog from viral ad, has been adopted
- With slow progress on federal level, police reform remains patchwork across U.S.
- U.S. will share 60 million doses of AstraZeneca vaccine with other countries
- Brooklyn Center, Minnesota's most diverse city, in the spotlight after shooting
- 'I never imagined this': Daunte Wright's family calls for accountability
- Protests grow in Minnesota and around U.S. over death of Daunte Wright
- Correctional facilities are COVID-19 hot spots. Why don't they get vaccine priority?
- Kenosha protests, violence expose racial disparities among the worst in the country