- The Supreme Court has narrowed the scope of the Clean Water Act
- Senators to hear testimony on Supreme Court ethics
- Supreme Court seems to tilt strongly toward Minneapolis woman in property rights case
- A Minneapolis woman didn't pay taxes. Now her house is focus of property rights test case
- Chief Justice Roberts declines to testify before Senate panel
- The Supreme Court ponders when a threat is really a 'true threat'
- Supreme Court conservatives seem divided in major religion case
- Who bears the burden, and how much, when religious employees refuse Sabbath work?
- Supreme Court looks at whether Medicare and Medicaid were overbilled under fraud law
- Immigration fraud case brings tough First Amendment questions to the Supreme Court