- Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine won't be ready by Election Day
- Advances in ICU care are saving more patients who have COVID-19
- CDC's changed testing guidelines could lead to less testing, experts fear
- Harvested antibodies now being tested as a prevention tool against COVID-19
- How long will immunity to the coronavirus last?
- Rapid, cheap, less accurate coronavirus testing has a place, scientists say
- The pandemic is pushing scientists to rethink how they read research papers
- What zebra mussels can tell us about errors in coronavirus tests
- A double-barreled approach to antibody testing could improve accuracy
- Will antibodies after COVID-19 illness prevent reinfection?