Hansi Lo Wang
- Supreme Court speeds up case on Trump's push to alter census for House seats
- Trump officials ask Supreme Court to block order that extends census counting
- After 'egregious' violation, judge orders census to count through Oct. 31 for now
- Appeals court rejects push to end census early by Trump administration
- Census end remains uncertain after judge calls new schedule 'a violation'
- Court orders census counting to continue through Oct. 31; appeal expected
- Court order keeps census in limbo as counting end date looms
- Trump administration appeals to Supreme Court over blocked census memo
- Court blocks Trump's attempt to change who counts for allocating House seats
- Leak reveals warnings inside Census that shortened schedule risks 'serious errors'