- Sickle cell patient's success with gene editing raises hopes and questions
- Experts weigh medical advances in gene-editing with ethical dilemmas
- FDA moves to ease restrictions on blood donations for men who have sex with men
- FDA considers major shift in COVID vaccine strategy
- Can you get COVID and the flu at the same time?
- China's COVID surge prompts CDC to expand hunt for new variants among air travelers
- RSV recedes and flu peaks as a new COVID variant shoots 'up like a rocket'
- CRISPR gene-editing may boost cancer immunotherapy, new study finds
- Experts are concerned Thanksgiving gatherings could accelerate a 'tripledemic'
- Omicron keeps finding new evolutionary tricks to outsmart our immunity