- Biden administration to spend $1.7 billion to track spread of coronavirus variants
- COVID cases are surging in Michigan. Should it get more vaccines?
- Biden to announce actions on firearms, tap gun safety advocate to lead ATF
- How the White House got 2 pharma rivals to work together on a COVID-19 vaccine
- CDC offers clearest guidance yet for reopening schools
- Trump revokes administration ethics rules on his way out the door
- In his inaugural address, Biden seeks to move past 'American carnage'
- Twitter permanently suspends Trump, citing 'risk of further incitement of violence'
- Meanwhile at the White House: Resignations, golfers and (Twitter) radio silence
- Trump tells Pence to show 'extreme courage' and overturn results