Lead Producer, MPR News with Kerri Miller, Cube Critics host
We know that there are a lot of different places you can get your news, and my job as lead producer of MPR News with Kerri Miller is to create programming that is worthy of your most precious commodity: your time.
Every day, I’m researching new topics for our show, looking for new voices to add to our conversations and asking my team how we’re going to advance each discussion. My favorite part of our show is that we’re not just talking to the audience, but with them. The calls I take in the control room, or emails I get after the broadcast, help inform future show topics and provide ideas for my weekend reporting shifts.
When I’m not editing audio or writing copy for the web, you can usually find me sitting in a dark theater scratching out film reviews with a tiny golf pencil. Hear about the movies that are worth seeing—and which ones are safe to skip—on Cube Critics, the podcast I co-host with my friend and colleague, Euan Kerr.
Feel free to review my film reviews on Twitter or email me with your show or story ideas at email@example.com.
- A procrastinator’s guide to the 2020 election
- Could 2020 be the year of the young voter?
- Cube Critics discuss "Time" and "Clouds"
- Cube Critics see "The War With Grandpa," "Citizen," and "Three Day Weekend"
- How a national child care policy could help struggling parents
- How quickly will we have a COVID-19 vaccine, and how will we know it's safe?
- President Trump's positive test after MN visit and its political and historic implications
- Cube Critics talk female icons, old and new, with "The Glorias" and "Enola Holmes"
- Analysis from the first 2020 presidential debate
- How Amy Coney Barrett could shape the Supreme Court for years to come