Associate Producer, MPR News with Angela Davis
I’m a print journalist by training who has worked in newspapers, TV, digital publications and, now, radio. I’m passionate about sharing useful information with audiences in ways that are accessible and easy to understand. Some of my favorite work has included reporting on state politics in Juneau, Alaska, and editing stories about identity for Rewire.org at Twin Cities PBS. I believe nonpartisan journalism is crucial to understanding our world and each other.
Outside of work, I enjoy thrift shopping, singing in a choir and being active in the LGBTQ community. Have a great idea for MPR News with Angela Davis? Get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on Twitter @katecmoritz.
- Rebroadcast — In Focus: Equity in Education
- How we're processing the killing of another Black man by police in Minnesota
- Local chefs raise awareness of anti-Asian hate with 'Minnesota Rice'
- In Focus: A trial and Minnesota’s search for equity and healing
- 3 things to know about immigrants' contributions to Minnesota's economy
- Utility bills are hitting Minnesotans harder than ever
- A look at the ethics of the vaccine rollout
- How community members are supporting each other during the Chauvin trial
- Americans put off health care during the pandemic, and it's time to catch up
- How are women entrepreneurs faring in the pandemic’s economic wake?