Producer | MPR News with Kerri Miller
I’m curious about almost everything, so being a producer on MPR News with Kerri Miller is my sweet spot. Our show examines national issues that impact our day-to-day lives. But unlike many other news shows, ours is a conversation. We take questions and comments from some of the smartest, most engaged listeners out there. The best part of my job is that every day is something different. I get to explore topics ranging from student debt to the science of burnout to women of faith. Practically, this means I brainstorm and research ideas for the show, I find and book guests, I write about the show for our website, and more often than not, I can be found in the booth during our show, wrangling the chaos so it sounds dynamic and compelling on the air. You can reach me at: @kellygordonmn | email@example.com
- Who isn’t getting the vaccine?
- Rethinking your home space with two renovation experts
- As COVID surges abroad, should the U.S. do more to help?
- The effects of vaping on the teen brain
- Race and power in Hollywood
- How women can reclaim their power
- How the Democrats propose to expand voting and change election law
- Would dispatching social workers instead of cops save lives?
- Special: Community reaction to the Chauvin verdict
- Community leaders react as we wait for the Chauvin verdict