Producer | MPR News with Kerri Miller
When people ask me what I do as a producer, I simply say: I’m curious about almost everything. I look for stories, I talk to potential guests, I think about how to tell the honest stories of Minnesota, in all its diversity. I write, I record, I edit audio. Producers do a little bit of everything, and we hope to make it all sound seamless and compelling to our listeners.
I currently work on Kerri Miller’s weekly book show, Big Books and Bold Ideas, and produce In Focus events, which are in-person conversations designed to examine disparities in Minnesota. If you have comments or ideas about either program, you can reach me at @kellygordonmn | firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From the archives: William Kent Krueger on 'Lightning Strike'
- Journalist Jeff Sharlet on America's slow civil war
- Drew Brockington takes fans into 'meowter' space at Talking Volumes
- From the archives: 'CatStronauts' author Drew Brockington blasts off into fun
- 'Symphony of Secrets' is an ode to music stolen and composers erased
- How dogs become themselves and other wonders of puppyhood
- How to stop violence before it starts and break the cycle of trauma
- Environmental journalist Oliver Milman on why you should care about 'The Insect Crisis'
- From the archives: Insect expert Marla Spivak on how to save the bees
- Encore presentation: Science journalist Ed Yong on how animals sense the world