Hannah Yang is the southwest Minnesota reporter for MPR News. She joined the newsroom in 2019 and has since been covering issues affecting Greater Minnesota from food insecurity to changing demographics.
Before MPR, Hannah was a regional reporter for the Rochester Post Bulletin and the Austin Daily Herald. In 2014 Hannah graduated from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio with her bachelor's in journalism and minor in the Spanish language.
She's a proud second-generation Korean American born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio. You can find her on Twitter and Instagram @HannahMYang as well as on Facebook. Email tips and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 'To me, it feels a lot safer': Mankato day care serves a diversifying community
- Judge denies motion to lift temporary restraining order on Madelia food processor
- Lakota spiritual leader Jim Miller, founder of Dakota 38+2 ceremonial ride, dies at 74
- Rural Minnesota child care shortage leaves parents with few choices
- New Minnesota law restores voting rights to felons after release
- State braces for potentially record-setting winter weather
- Investigators find volatile substance in Minneapolis sewers after explosion
- 'Very excited about the future': Round Lake-Brewster schools pass $30.48M referendum
- Round Lake-Brewster schools return to voters with a $30.48 million for buildings
- Voting rights may be restored to Minnesota felons after incarceration