Weekend Host, Art Hounds and Ask a Bookseller producer
As a weekend host and newscaster, I get to be one of the voices you hear on-air, connecting you with breaking news, weather events and community stories. When I'm not in the broadcast studio, I focus on the arts and books world, interviewing creatives across the state for "Art Hounds" and indie booksellers across the country for "Ask a Bookseller."
Radio is one of my favorite formats for storytelling, and I love tapping my roots as a creative writer to tell stories that invite curiosity. Through radio, we hear stories that keep us informed or give us perspective in the midst of rapidly evolving headlines. My favorite stories invite us to see the world through another person's eyes, to share in their struggles and their joys. Don't forget the joy.
What’s happening in your community? I'd love to hear from you. | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art Hounds: Rural artists reveal a complex world
- Ask a Bookseller: a novel of friendship, food and love
- A YA thriller delves into the post-WWII history of Poland and Ukraine
- Art Hounds: Minnesota multimedia shows challenge viewers
- Ask a Bookseller: "Found Audio" is a creepy fall read
- Art Hounds recommend irresistible rhythms of Taiko drumming and jazz guitar
- Art Hounds: Minnesota children’s book authors divert airport audiences
- Ask a Bookseller: An inventive novel maps our spectacular bodies
- Art Hounds: Add some theater to your Halloween weekend
- Ask a Bookseller: part memoir, part Ojibwe cultural toolbox