Elizabeth Shockman covers education for MPR News.
- Legislators consider bill requiring ethnic studies in Minnesota high schools
- Walz signs universal school meals bill into Minnesota law
- Prior Lake High students find voice, power in wake of Twin Cities racial turmoil
- Jett brings broad experience to state’s top education position
- Protect yourself: Cyber security analyst warns of information compromised in MPS data breach
- District says private data from Minneapolis schools computer system posted online
- Hundreds of students walk out in Twin Cities to demand investigation of Khalil Azad’s death
- Minnesota students walk out, calling for investigation of Khalil Azad's death
- School cybersecurity expert weighs in: What’s happening in Minneapolis?
- Minneapolis’ Luminary Loppet festival moves events to land