Life is about learning, exploring and creating. My job with MPR News allows me to indulge my curiosity every day!
I cover general news in a wide swath of western Minnesota and eastern North Dakota, with a focus on the environment, agriculture, Indian Country and the growing regional drone industry. From Morris to Warroad, I meet interesting people who always teach me something.
My job is to share what I learn with MPR News consumers, helping them be more informed, and maybe on occasion, entertained as well.
- Electric car sales pitch heads to northern Minnesota to drive up interest
- Shipping disruptions slow Minnesota crop exports, increase food costs
- Moorhead using cadet program to diversify police force
- St. Louis County calls for statewide action on chronic wasting disease
- Kernza farmers see a market for earth-friendly grain
- Advocates hope White Earth wild rice case will boost 'rights of nature'
- Northland hospitals feel the stress as latest COVID wave climbs
- Well drillers struggle to keep up with demand for water
- New wildlife management area in NW Minnesota preserves rare prairie habitat
- Farmers say drought aid urgently needed