Craig Helmstetter (@c_helmstetter) leads the Research Lab, directing the overall agenda and developing new projects, as well as providing hands-on analysis and reporting. He holds a Ph.D. in Sociology and a Masters in Community and Regional Planning.
- CDC raises COVID risk ratings in Minnesota, eases national guidance
- What does voter turnout in the primary election say?
- Minnesota’s COVID plateau - a new normal?
- Signs point to COVID concerns in southern Minnesota
- So far, Minnesota avoids recent national uptick in COVID cases
- COVID-19 remains on high plateau in Minnesota
- The dog days of COVID-19
- COVID up 3 percent in Twin Cities wastewater, 9 Minn. counties high risk per CDC
- Poll: Most Americans think liberty has waned, rights will further diminish
- COVID increases 13 percent in metro wastewater, deaths rise among older Minnesotans