Associate Producer, Morning Edition on MPR News
Britta Greene produces Morning Edition on MPR News. She's also worked as a reporter and producer with MPR's All Things Considered and MPR News with Tom Weber. Most recently, she reported for New Hampshire Public Radio, covering NH's western border with Vermont.
- Face masks: 5 of our latest reader questions, answered
- Powderhorn residents plead for help to manage homeless encampment
- City staff watching early video of George Floyd's death noticed something amiss
- State launches civil rights probe of Minneapolis police
- Medical examiner says George Floyd's death was a homicide
- National Guard activated to respond to riots, looting
- Minneapolis mayor: 'Why is the man who killed George Floyd not in jail?
- What about my license? Questions about DVS and the pandemic, answered
- Black man dies in Minneapolis police custody; officers fired
- Minnesota State Fair canceled; Trump sides with faith leaders on reopening