Associate Producer, Morning Edition on MPR News
Britta Greene produces Morning Edition on MPR News. She's also worked as a reporter and producer with MPR's All Things Considered and MPR News with Tom Weber. Most recently, she reported for New Hampshire Public Radio, covering NH's western border with Vermont.
- Woman’s kayaking hobby brings delight, discovery at 106
- Looking for stories along the Mississippi, she's found love
- After long-held secret revealed, a lifetime of questions answered
- The surprising story behind a quirky St. Paul yard
- Minnesota prairie restorers recruit a surprising ally: cows
- Biden: GOP calls to delay filling Scalia's seat don't make sense
- How to say Lake Calhoun's Dakota name: 'Bde Maka Ska'
- Bloomington music man, 101, revives his love songs from 1930s
- New Minneapolis winery to make booze from foraged ingredients
- 'Secret weapons' of WWII: Exhibit spotlights Japanese-American linguists