Host of MPR News with Angela Davis
Angela Davis is the host of MPR News with Angela Davis. Prior to launching a career in radio, she was a news anchor and reporter at WCCO-TV and KSTP-TV, the CBS and ABC affiliates in Minneapolis/St.Paul. Angela has won five regional Emmy Awards for anchoring and covering breaking news. She holds a journalism degree from the University of Maryland, College Park and is a longtime member of the National Association of Black Journalists. She’s the mother of two teenagers and serves on the board of YWCA Minneapolis.
- Coming up: In debate over policing, should districts end the use of school resource officers?
- The return of elective surgeries in Minnesota: A positive sign for the pandemic, economy
- Using meditation and mindfulness to help us through this moment
- Rebuilding, reopening and returning to Minneapolis
- The Monday economic report and how it’s going for fitness centers
- How interracial couples are navigating conversations about race
- COVID-19, or just allergies? Plus, how to stay safe this summer
- The 'coronavirus slide' in education and what to do about it
- Minnesota's salons and barbershops have been open, but how's it going?
- The history of Juneteenth and how we should commemorate it today