Sarah Gelbard is a reporting fellow at MPR News. Before joining MPR, Sarah contributed reporting at the Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting, USA Today and PBS Frontline. Sarah holds degrees in journalism and public health from Columbia University in New York and Emory University in Atlanta.
- It’s flu season, and here’s why you should get your flu shot this winter
- Low blood supply hampers sickle cell treatment efforts
- Access for Minnesota voters with disabilities generally good — but problems persist
- Research: Black women at higher risk for preterm births during heat waves than white women
- Greenwood Fire grows to more than 9,000 acres, forces more evacuations in NE Minnesota
- Drought in Minnesota: How to conserve water at home