Benjamin Clary is a Senior Research Analyst at the APM Research Lab.
Benjamin Clary (@benjamingclary) originally joined the Lab (part of MPR’s parent organization American Public Media Group) through the Mellon/ACLS Public Fellows program, which competitively awards recent humanities PhDs two-year positions at non-academic organizations. Benjamin earned a doctoral degree in comparative literature from Emory University and holds a bachelor’s degree in philosophy from Kenyon College. Previously Benjamin served as a research specialist with the Nature of Evidence Initiative at Emory, a research and editorial assistant for The Letters of Samuel Beckett project, a graduate instructor, a teaching fellow, and a volunteer and financial coordinator with the nonprofit Give Us Wings.
- Three years after Minnesota’s initial COVID-19 shutdown, impacts persist
- CDC puts much of Minnesota at low risk of COVID this week
- Metrics show encouraging declines, while older adults continue to be at risk
- National survey, some statewide metrics show Minnesotans seeing less COVID
- Official case reports suggest low COVID circulation in MN, but some readers report much more
- Metrics show less COVID, but we want to hear your experience
- A look at excess deaths during COVID-19, including firearm assaults and malnutrition
- Poll: Americans' wish list for new Congress shows frustration with political systems
- Amid slight rise in MN COVID deaths, CDC says bivalent booster adds protection
- XBB now makes up 27 percent of COVID in Twin Cities area wastewater